Safety Alert: Computer use can be monitored. Use a safe computer. Learn more.

How to Get Over Abusive Boyfriends
12-30-2009, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2009 07:41 PM by CORA Counselor.)
How to Get Over Abusive Boyfriends
Disclaimer: The following post was submitted but inadvertently removed. We apologize for delays or confusions this may have caused.

"So Every Relationship I've Been In Has Been Abusive In Some Way. DJ-Hit Me, Broke My Arm, Pulled Out My Septum Ring, Knocked Out Teeth. Gabe-Told Me I Was Useless, Controlling, Took My Phone Away...etc.

i should hate them right??
i don't.
i miss them.
i need them.
either of them.
what do i do?
who do i talk to?
whats wrong with me?
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2009, 07:59 PM
RE: How to Get Over Abusive Boyfriends
First, it is not your fault. It's also not unusual to have these mixed feelings given your experiences in relationships. It sounds like you care about your relationships and that these relationships mean a lot to you. However, you deserve to be in a relationship where you are treated with respect. Please take a look at the Healthy Relationships Spectrum on the website as it can illustrate and describe healthy versus abusive relationships.

If you need someone to talk with, I encourage you to call our 24 hour hotline at 800-300-1080. You can also go to http://www.loveisrespect.org to chat with a live advocate.

CORA Counselor
06-20-2010, 08:01 PM
RE: How to Get Over Abusive Boyfriends
HI, I'm a new member of this forum.. thanks for this post..
It gave ma a lot of idea
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average